You too can be a part of the zine that Jerod Pore called "2600 recombined with The Poor Man's James Bond." Here's what I'm looking for:
Some material that I am particularly interested in include:
- Interesting "cyberpunk" cover art
and cover photographs.
- Cyberpunk/Steampunk Mad Scientist Type Stuff.
- Setting Up Your Own Mad Scientist's Secret Laboratory.
- Cultural, Social, Religious, and Political Issues Facing the
Cyberpunk Community. The more thought-provoking, the better. (Please
note that although our socio-political focus leans towards
Techno-Anarchism, Libertarianism and Constitutionalism, we try to
maintain an open-minded attitude and will publish well-written
opposing viewpoints, unlike some periodicals that we won't mention.
- "Kit Bashing" - "The street finds its own use
for things." Modifications of commercially available items for
different technological and artistic purposes.
- Industrial Art (both articles and pictures of interesting
- Using creative TEMPEST and Van Eck Surveillance Methods
- Computer Network and LAN Hacking Methods
- Creative and Esoteric Computer Programming and Hacking
- Communications Security (COMSEC) Techniques and Device
- Operational Security (OPSEC) Techniques
- Security Systems: How They are Defeated and How to Design
Ones That Work & Improvised Security Systems
- Improvised and Field Expedient Communications Techniques
- Intelligence Gathering and Analysis Techniques
- How to Prevent Your Privacy From Being Invaded
- Improvised Weapons
- Food Additives that Cause Cancer and Other Illnesses
- Foods that Prevent and/or Cure Cancer and Other Illnesses
- Herbal, Homeopathic, and "Folk" Medicine and Health
- How to Detect Surveillance Devices
- Creative and Esoteric Radio Communications Techniques and
Equipment Schematics: Frequency Hopping and Spread Spectrum Radio
- Interesting and Useful Telecommunications Projects
- Interesting and Useful Electronic Schematics/Projects
- New and Little Known Information on Caller ID, Caller ID
Projects and Defeats
- How to Encrypt and Hide Computer Data
- Urban, Suburban, Rural, and Wilderness Self-Reliance &
Preparedness Techniques For the Present and Future.
- Getting Off The Grid: Inexpensive, Easy Alternative Energy
- Techniques on How to Become Self-Employed and Be Successful
- Economic Survival: How to Stretch Your Dollar, and Avoid the
Effects of Recessions and Depressions.
- Electronic Warfare Techniques and Equipment Schematics &
- Long Term Self-sufficiency Planning and Techniques.